The following criteria needs to be met in order to be eligible to be considered for enrollment:
- A separate application form must be filled out for each child.
- Along with each form, a family must submit a non-refundable application fee, check, cash, or credite card. Fees are $50 for the first application, $30 per application for siblings.
- Each family must attend a parent information tour. Tours are for adults only and are held on Saturday mornings three times during the school year, usually during January, April and Octoberr.
- Enrollment for new families begins in January for the following school year that starts in September. New families who have submitted an application and attended a tour are considered for enrollment in the order in which they first contacted The Acorn.
- Parents need to call the January prior to enrollment to inform The Acorn of their interest in enrolling their child for the following school year and to update information.
- Fulfilling the above criteria does not guarantee a spot will be available for your child.