The following criteria needs to be met in order to be eligible to be considered for enrollment:
- A separate application form must be filled out for each child.
- Along with each form, a family must submit a non-refundable application fee, check, cash, or credit card. Fees are $50 for the first application, $40 per application for siblings.
- Each family must attend a parent information tour. Tours are for adults only and are held on Saturday mornings three times during the school year, usually during January, April and October. We currently are not having formal tours, but our formal tour is posted on our website under Admissions> Tour the Acorn.
- Enrollment for new families begins in January for the following school year that starts in September. New families who have submitted an application and attended a tour are considered for enrollment in the order in which they first contacted The Acorn.
- Parents need to call the January prior to enrollment to inform The Acorn of their interest in enrolling their child for the following school year and to update information.
- Fulfilling the above criteria does not guarantee a spot will be available for your child.